Central Arizona Grotto
© Central Arizona Grotto
CAG meetings are held the first Friday of every month. Directions to the meeting location are published in our monthly newsletter, The Cave Crawler's Gazette.
Dues cover the cost of the monthly newsletter publication, grotto outings, events, rental equipment, etc. Dues also allow access into the CAG list server. Dues are collected annually every October.
If you are new to CAG, email one of the officers for more information, and directions to the next meeting.
Annual Grotto Dues:
(Includes Arizona Regional Association (ARA) membership)
Regular Membership: $10.00
Family Membership: $12.00
2016-2017 CAG Officers:
2017 CAG Calendar:
Please contact Ray Keeler for more information if interested in any of these events.
· Feb 3 – CAG Meeting, 7:30 pm, Taran Doty and Sandra Reyes in Gilbert
· Feb 4 – Sc***l - Ray Keeler, 623-523-1760, email@example.com (currently the trip is full)
· Feb 5 – Sp***x Cleanup, Jeff Stevens
· Feb 17-19 – Bu*****w Survey, Bob Zimmerman
· Feb 24-26 – GCC Dig, Ray Keeler, 623-523-1760, firstname.lastname@example.org (currently the trip is full)
· Mar 3 – CAG meeting, Location is Sasha Poujlivaia and Cameron Kopas’ in Tempe
· Mar 5 – Sp***x Cleanup, Jeff Stevens
· Mar 10-12 – Install R*d**n Gate, WMAT Caves, Ray Keeler, 623-523-1760, email@example.com
· Mar 24-26 – Spring ARA – SAG hosting. Chiricahua Crystal Cave
· May 27-29 – Ain’t B******e – Project weekend – mapping and ridge walking, Ray Keeler , 623-523-1760, firstname.lastname@example.org
· June 12-16 – El Malpais Natl. Monument, Ray Keeler, 623-523-1760, email@example.com , mapping lava tubes, then going to NSS Convention
· June 19-23 – 2017 NSS Convention, Rio Rancho, NM